Saturday, March 29, 2008

In case you want the little one...

Customer magnate:

This coming Tuesday, and the following Tuesday, two third parties will introduce the 3 Scripts 100 Customers 100 Days CD program. They're big players, with hundreds of thousands on their lists. This is a first for me. Fun.

Anyway, I have about 400 of those left.

That's the 5-CD 3 Scripts 100 customers 100 days program, based on the classes I did from July 2003 to June 2006. It's the most successful program I've released in the past 3 years.

I'm pretty sure they will all be gone in the next week or sooner.

I am telling you because I am not reprinting the 3 Scripts CD program. I am replacing it with the expanded and newer 12-CD Customer Enchilada program.

The 5 CD program is $49.

The newer expanded 12-CD one is $137. It's based on the New School program (for which students paid $619 for the customer part, which this program is), is $137.(With the orange book it's $147, see both options here.

So if you'd like to get the little orange 5 CD 100 Customer program while I still have it, now is the time.

Either way...they'll be gone forever soon. If not this week, next week. Because both promoters have lists that dwarf mine.

It's here if you want it. $49. Get $8 discount too.

Offer good through March 31 (this Monday.)
To get the $8 discount, DO THIS: Enter the code: shipfree

at the end of the order process. It will prompt you. Then you save $8.

shipfree. It knocks off $8.
Can't get the free shipping code to work right, so we're just knocking off $8 ok?

OK that's all. :)

P.S. I fixed that code, and it's working right now. shipfree. It knocks off $8.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim, I bought this series with the book a month a go and I want you to know that it is so helpful. The scripts are great. I just need to get up the courage to start using them on my leads. I thought I was a talker and would be able to deal with people over the phone but guess what? I all of a sudden have become this shy person. Any advise? I wished I had half of your confidence...
Trix

Kim Klaver said...

Trix:

One thing you can do to get out of your shy mode, is to team up with someone and do calls together.

Another is to contact people you know, and ask if they have a minute so you can practice this little script on them, so they can tell you how they'd react if it were the REAL thing.

Any other suggestions for Trix, readers?